You are not logged in.

#1 24-12-19 16:54:26

abcd12345

Ideas..

Hi , I am new in this server and hope few ideas below would help.

1. Add elements convert scroll
Since we already have free ab and ky buff, I think adding element scroll in tool shops will help improve game play and encourage player to play other class such as LK, assasin cross / white smith etc.

2. Add ingredients to cook stats food
I remember suggest this to GM before...but it was not put in as it will cause game play imbalance. Still I hope it can be put in consideration xD

Thanks and hope everyone enjoy playing here

#2 26-12-19 20:27:56

Admin
Administrator

Re: Ideas..

abcd12345 wrote:

Hi , I am new in this server and hope few ideas below would help.

1. Add elements convert scroll
Since we already have free ab and ky buff, I think adding element scroll in tool shops will help improve game play and encourage player to play other class such as LK, assasin cross / white smith etc.

2. Add ingredients to cook stats food
I remember suggest this to GM before...but it was not put in as it will cause game play imbalance. Still I hope it can be put in consideration xD

Thanks and hope everyone enjoy playing here

Hi, about the element scroll, sounds a great idea u got there. So we could see more other classes in the server. Thats cool. Will be implement in on next MT.

About the stats food, I'm sorry to say that I cannot implement it since the server has a great custom items already and will make the game imbalance if we got stats food in the server.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestions mate! Cheers!

Board footer