You are not logged in.

#1 05-03-20 13:55:13

SirArchembaud

My humble opinion

Hello there!
First of all i want to say thanks for such a great job, this is by far the most joyful server i have been ever; good service from staff and nice community.
I want to share some ideas that i consider may improve the server's playability, let me know what you think about them.

1.- Rework Bot Killer so that instead of getting random exp, zenny or buff. You always get full hp/sp and rebuff.

2.- Dead Branch Exchanger: Exchange a certain amount of dead branch in order to get one bloody branch.

3.- In order to make Gunslinger pvp viable, implement one-handed 4 slot revolver. This will allow GS to use shield and revolver.

4.- Implement command @petfriendly(or quest to raise loyalty) and auto-feeding system for pets and hommunculus.

5.- Introduce third jobs, this could be through a quest so that becoming a third job would be challenging and this will expand the late game experience.

5.1.- Create exclusive pvp rooms and woe for 2nd and 3rd jobs in order to balance pvp.

6.- Implement donation system that doesnt break into "no pay 2 win" philosophy by giving special points to buy costumes hedgears(those that can be adquired with free points) and maybe give a shortcut for quest headgers. I thought about this point so that those of us who want to support the server are allowed to.

Thanks for reading!

#2 05-03-20 19:17:15

Mad

Re: My humble opinion

1. - Agree. And please add "Free Points" as reward at least we active players/ farmers has an edge against AFK players. I agree that GM's are doing everything against bot but the botkiller honestly is so annoying, you are busy farming and here comes the botkiller and when you successfully answer botkiller questions you get like 17k zeny or 5% exp increase, it's like WTF who needs those. AFK and active players gets the same free points reward that is why if you go to the main town a lot of players are just AFK 24/7.

2. - I believe there is already Dead Branch Exchanger.

3. - I love GS, but them wearing shield is a NO NO. I haven't played any server wherein GS can wear shield. GS will be OP.

4. - Why not.

5. - NO NO NO. I believe most players joined this server because it has no third jobs.

6. - I will say I support this idea.

#3 06-03-20 01:03:38

KENZO

3. 4 slots for GS weapons is enough I think. No to making guns 1 handed.

#4 06-03-20 07:56:42

papichulo

1. yes rework that bot-killer, say we get more free points every time we answer that.
2. making them wearing valk/dset is enough, but not shields.

the rest are answered.

#5 08-03-20 12:48:34

Admin
Administrator

SirArchembaud wrote:

Hello there!
First of all i want to say thanks for such a great job, this is by far the most joyful server i have been ever; good service from staff and nice community.
I want to share some ideas that i consider may improve the server's playability, let me know what you think about them.

1.- Rework Bot Killer so that instead of getting random exp, zenny or buff. You always get full hp/sp and rebuff.

2.- Dead Branch Exchanger: Exchange a certain amount of dead branch in order to get one bloody branch.

3.- In order to make Gunslinger pvp viable, implement one-handed 4 slot revolver. This will allow GS to use shield and revolver.

4.- Implement command @petfriendly(or quest to raise loyalty) and auto-feeding system for pets and hommunculus.

5.- Introduce third jobs, this could be through a quest so that becoming a third job would be challenging and this will expand the late game experience.

5.1.- Create exclusive pvp rooms and woe for 2nd and 3rd jobs in order to balance pvp.

6.- Implement donation system that doesnt break into "no pay 2 win" philosophy by giving special points to buy costumes hedgears(those that can be adquired with free points) and maybe give a shortcut for quest headgers. I thought about this point so that those of us who want to support the server are allowed to.

Thanks for reading!

Hi, thanks for the suggestions. But, here's the answer for all of your opinions:

1. Noted. Will rework it later

2. We do have branch exchanger npc located in payon. U can visit announcements > custom npc locations

3.  This idea i have to check 1st. 4 slotted revolver is good idea but for 1 hand revolver, i think the answer is no

4. Will look into it

5/5.1. I belive that most of the players join this server already ackowledged that this server is 2-2 trans class. So, for 3rd jobs class will never be implemented in this server

6. The server do provided donations systems for those who dont have much time to farm/hunt quest items. But there is no OP items for donor. The items will be the same as non donor, just skip the quest part only. So, there is no special items for donor as we provided fair gameplay within donor and non donor.

Board footer