You are not logged in.

#1 07-04-20 04:27:40

enriched14

World War WOE

Suggesting this for FULL FUN AND ACTIVE WOE!

So here it goes...

Friday and Sunday will be Normal WoE as [FE] and [SE] will be for the Strongest Guild (guild castle owner will have their own NPC MVP room and Farm Site)

Hope the server will add a Wild or Random Guildwars (all [FE] castle are OPEN) everyday or every other day (except [FE] Geffen's Eeyolbriggar) This will be FUN! like Old Days! all small formed guild will have a chance to have their own castle. imagine if all castle are Open (Except [SE]) is TOO FUN!!! Guild Recruitment will be all Active and Competitive! Server will Grow! if other servers will know about this kind of woe... for sure they will have interest in Joining.

I'm Betting this WWW will be so much fun! Just Try it for a week.

#2 07-04-20 05:58:42

pingpong

Re: World War WOE

I agree to this. I've already invested a shitload of time into this server but am currently half a nudge from quitting because of the boring WOE. If the server implements this it would be fun and I'll be able to convince my old guild to join this server. Adding this would only increase the server population. Not decrease it.

PS If this goes through might I add please increase the WOE times to 2 hours. That'd be epic.

EDIT And no vanilla WOE for poster's proposal. Just all out war.

Last edited by pingpong (07-04-20 06:00:55)

#3 07-04-20 17:04:00

enriched14

This will determine who's the most fearsome Guild who can conquer lots of castle!

#4 07-04-20 18:48:51

Admin
Administrator

noted

Board footer