You are not logged in.

#1 14-06-20 03:52:39

vdiz

Balancing Suggestions (for PvP)

Hey guys, I've been playing here for just a little over a week and I'm already noticing some pretty unbalanced things when it comes to PvP.

I'm a sinx main, which is an offensive class, and I feel like it is extremely weak compared to other classes. Here are a couple of notes:

1) Assassin Cross Card should be banned (this puts sinx at a huge disadvantage if every class can use Cloaking. Smokie can let people Hide already, sinx card is giving away half of sinx's skillset lol)

2a) Doppel makes the AGI stat an afterthought (i think having auto 190 APSD is fine in PvM, but this shouldn't be in PvP. Should be reverted to its original effect)

2b) Elements Card makes the DEX stat an afterthought (again, having 1 DEX instant casting is fine in PvM, but classes like HW and Professors have an unfair advantage against melee classes)

These are just my opinions, but SinX card is pretty game-breaking. And for casters, I think they should require at least some DEX (around 40-50) to have instant cast. Otherwise, they can just go 99 VIT/INT with really no drawbacks.

#2 16-06-20 16:45:27

jvizcarra

Re: Balancing Suggestions (for PvP)

Learn how to switch and change equips bro. You can use Maya if you're facing mage class, Use thanatos card if you're facing high vit. Simple as that.

#3 17-06-20 18:40:29

vdiz

"Use thanatos" "Simple as that" you say that like it's easy to get one, and you're saying you NEED one of the most expensive items in the game to have a fair chance in PvP.

Also, this post is about balancing the game, where everything I listed gives unfair advantage for other classes. How is that hard to understand? Literally everyone is walking around cloaked in PvP it's ridiculous.

#4 21-06-20 19:43:02

jvizcarra

Bruh do we really need to spoon feed you? I got 4K kills here, and i havent seen any imbalance char. Plus why would you go pvp if you're not fully geared? Smh. Why would GM adjust pvp when there's only 1 ppl saying its imbalance? maybe you just dont know how to pvp. hmm

Last edited by jvizcarra (21-06-20 19:59:03)

Board footer