You are not logged in.

#1 11-12-19 16:55:48

Poopboy

Just a few suggestions

Hi everyone,

i'm new here and i played for about 2 days. just think a few changes would make things more comfortable.

These aren't op changes. Just quality of life changes.

- @go   . I personally feel like as a high rate, there should be a @go. carrying b.wings feels very lowrate and old school

- new player zone. Right now players spawn in the default area and can teleport to prontera of course. But i Suggest spawning them in the main town as soon as they join. Most new players assume prontera is the main town. so did i . I then realized caspen existed.
So a force spawn in caspen would help. right now prontera has people chilling and caspen is empty.

- Adding a Tool Dealer in range of town spawns. Instead of walking to tool dealers from spawn points, can we have one close to the core npcs so we dont have to walk to a different place just to sell when overweight

There's more but i forgot sadly XD i'll edit as i remember

Peace smile

Last edited by Poopboy (11-12-19 17:27:25)

#2 14-12-19 01:34:32

Admin
Administrator

Re: Just a few suggestions

Poopboy wrote:

Hi everyone,

i'm new here and i played for about 2 days. just think a few changes would make things more comfortable.

These aren't op changes. Just quality of life changes.

- @go   . I personally feel like as a high rate, there should be a @go. carrying b.wings feels very lowrate and old school

- new player zone. Right now players spawn in the default area and can teleport to prontera of course. But i Suggest spawning them in the main town as soon as they join. Most new players assume prontera is the main town. so did i . I then realized caspen existed.
So a force spawn in caspen would help. right now prontera has people chilling and caspen is empty.

- Adding a Tool Dealer in range of town spawns. Instead of walking to tool dealers from spawn points, can we have one close to the core npcs so we dont have to walk to a different place just to sell when overweight

There's more but i forgot sadly XD i'll edit as i remember

Peace smile

Hi Poopboy!

Firstly, welcome to Elements RO! I'm glad to see you in our community. Any ideas, suggestions are welcomed for better gameplay ^_^

- I disable @go/@warp command because players can go to restricted map if using @go/@warp commands. Plus, I want players to use the Warper NPC instead of using any @go command. Btw, u don't need to bring flywing/b.wing because I already implemented @jump command for teleporting and @load command for return to save point.

- About new player zone, I will take note on that. Thanks for the suggestions! =]

- About Tool Dealer, I will consider it. Thanks mate! =]

#3 14-12-19 14:34:29

Poopboy

Ooh thats my bad. I didn't know about @jump. i've been buying flywings like an idiot haha

Thanks!

#4 17-12-19 16:21:11

Admin
Administrator

Poopboy wrote:

Ooh thats my bad. I didn't know about @jump. i've been buying flywings like an idiot haha

Thanks!

New player zone updated! Thanks for the great suggestions ^_^

Board footer