You are not logged in.

#1 19-03-20 07:52:30

dominic361

Various Zeny Farming Guides

This is designed to give people an idea of various ways to farm zeny in Element RO. The guide will go from a beginner level all the way to advanced.

Please note that most of these guides require you to vote. I suggest making multiple accounts to vote, and vend on. You can make quest items on various characters

Beginner Zeny Farming

1. Zeny Farming Room. [300m - 450m per hour]

Using a desperado gunslinger you can warp around the zeny room with autopotted grapejuice and @jump to teleport around and collect materials with @autoloot 100. After, make a merchant with level 10 overcharge and sell these to the NPC for a good profit.

2. Farming Quest Materials. [300m - 450m per hour]

It's best to gear yourself before selling excess materials. Looking at the quest shop, you can farm various materials that you can vend, or sell to buying merchants. You can look for a buying merchant paying a good price, or farm various materials you know have value to sell later. Best Values:
Bloody Rune - Farmed in Rachel 1. Each mob drops 2, and each can sell for 300k.
Poison Spore - Farmed in Payon Field 5. Also Drop Karvodailnirol which is used for Mixture.
Blade Lost in Darkness - Farmed in Gefenia. Each sell for 1m each. Use bubblegum to double drops.

3. Einbroch Dungeon 2 [300 - 600m per hour]

Every mob here gives something of importance:
Waste Stoves: Dead Branches (300-400k each 100 exchangable for Bloody Branch worth 50m) & Burnt Tree (300-500k each)
Minerals: Gold (200-250k each) & Crystal Fragment (300-400k each)
Obsidian: Dark Crystal Fragment (300k-400k each)

4. Mixture & Counteragent production. [300 - 500m per hour]

One largely popular quest item nobody wants to do is make Mixture & Counteragent. There is a quick quest to be able to create it, and each one must be made one by one. However, you can sell Mixture & Counteragent for 1-2 million per item.
Alcohol & Empty Bottles are purchasable from the NPC, Detrimindexta is dropped by Hydras which are in Sunken Ship, Payon Dungeon 3, etc. and Karvodailnirol is dropped by poison spores. Poison Spores also are a quest item used to make Spore Hats and sell for 150k - 300k each, making extra profit!

5. Refining. [200 - 500m per hour] (depends on luck!)

Make a Whitesmith with a level 70 Job level and buy Oridecon from the Mall. There are many items people want that are quite easy to farm, such as:
Orcish Axe [4] (Sold in Mall), Lich's Bone Wand (Necromancer), Scalpel (Banshee), Lunakalingo (Tatcho).

6. Evil Wing Ears & Angel Wing Ears [450-700m per hour]

Get bubblegum, go into the MVP room. Summon a lot of angelings and devilings, farm their cards and Angel Wing and Evil Wing. Farm Elvin Ear in Thor 2. Go Yuno. Type @jump 241 52 and combine them. Sell them for 35-40m each and the cards 80-110m each.

7. Speed Potions [500-600m per hour]

Get multiple accounts (as many as possible). Go to Lighthalzen. Leave the majority of your accounts at 164, 127.
The suspicious guy can spawn at three locations: 240, 146 - 220, 169, and lastly where he gives you the potions, 164, 127.
Put 2 of your accounts at the 240, 146 and 220 169 spots. If he is at either, run into him until he disappears. When he appears at 164, 127, with all your characters run into him until you get a dialogue where you can buy 3 potions. Don't buy any until all your characters have this dialogue, then buy it on each character. Repeat this process and sell the speed potions on your vend.
Each pot sells for around 5 million each average price.

Intermediate Farming

1. Bossnia Dungeon [550-750m per hour]

Get a bio. Pop a bubble gum and @alootid + 7290 7292, 7293, 7294, 7295, 7296, 7297 and 603 (old blue boxes. Spam them to get censor bar and dyestuffs). Kick their asses and sell the loot for money, or save it for element ro cards later.

2. MVP Card Farming [500 - 2.5b per hour]

Farming mvp cards can be lucrative depending on how fast you can kill them. I suggest using a bubble gum (you'll make back the free points in no time) and destroy whatever people need more than one of. I.e. turtle generals, doppels, addax's. Also miniboss cards sell for a lot. Stack a variety and sell it on the market. Don't undercut too much, if someone is undercutting a lot, then sell cards that are at a good value and wait for the undercutter to sell out.

As you get more geared you can farm, berz, ifrit, lhz mvps, etc.

3. Customs Auras [600 - 1b per hour]

While farming for MVPs, keep their unique mvp drop to create custom Saiyan Auras at the Quest NPC. In an hour you can probably farm all the materials you need from each MVP and sell the auras for at least a billion.

4. Storm Gust Zeny Room Farming [450 - 800m per hour]

Make a mage, get the ignore defence custom headgear. Get 100% variable cast reduction (element card, fluffy wings, berze) and stack damage. Lacryima stick +7 would also be good. Bubblegum, autoloot 100, autopot sp, cause havoc. I make around 800m an hour doing this.

Advanced Farming

1. Enchanting [ -10b - +12b per hour]

You can lose money in this. But yolo. A +3 Int Valk Armor sells for 3b+, a +3 str diabolus armor sells for 12b+

2. Berz, Ifrit, Gloom, VR, Thanatos farming. [0 - 20b per hour]

Making a Sinx/Prof/Whatever and kill these mobs. I won't share how to kill them otherwise everyone will kill me sad
Each of their cards sell for lots, and their loot is also worth a lot.

3. ET [0 - 10b per 100+ hours ET takes... plus you might not get the lucky roll /rip]

Get them Sieger blades boi. Alootid various important cards and mats as you go along. Sage worm cards are valuable for instance, dark illusion cards are in abundance, etc.

4. Nydhorgg [1.5 - 2b per hour]

Nydhorgg's Shadow Garb sells for 1.5 - 2b each. +7 one sells for an arm and a leg if you wanna be brave.

5. Element RO cards [2b per... week]

Sell element cards for about 2b each, can make one every week or so per account.

That's it. I may have missed some but these are the key points. I may expand on each one later but hope you all enjoy :]

- Banter

Last edited by dominic361 (25-03-20 01:22:47)

#2 19-03-20 09:01:38

Pew Pew

Re: Various Zeny Farming Guides

Nice guide, it will really help New players. /no1

4. Dextrimenta and Kravo can be obtained from remover @lhz_dun01. You need not farm at 2 places.

#3 03-06-21 08:53:53

Solaris

Hi, is this guide still valid? and specifically for Elements RO? Sorry that I've asked because I am a returning ragnarok player which has not played in years. Is Nydhorgg available in the server? How do we go there?

#4 03-06-21 09:26:51

redro18

Solaris wrote:

Hi, is this guide still valid? and specifically for Elements RO? Sorry that I've asked because I am a returning ragnarok player which has not played in years. Is Nydhorgg available in the server? How do we go there?

Hi there.. Yeah the guide basically still valid, just certain items increased in prices such as materials.. and yes, Nydhorgg is available.. but Im not sure how to go there.. You can join the discord channel to ask more.. Maybe the rest can help you out.. @request in-game for the discord invite url..

#5 03-06-21 16:09:10

Solaris

redro18 wrote:
Solaris wrote:

Hi there.. Yeah the guide basically still valid, just certain items increased in prices such as materials.. and yes, Nydhorgg is available.. but Im not sure how to go there.. You can join the discord channel to ask more.. Maybe the rest can help you out.. @request in-game for the discord invite url..

Hey man, this is great. Thanks for answering my question. I will request in-game to the GM about the discord link smile Have a great day!

Board footer