You are not logged in.

#1 05-04-20 21:44:58

dominic361

Beelzebub Guide - Bee the best

How to kill a Beelzebub with a Sinx. Just a heads up, Bee farming isn't fun. It's for the degenerates of society who enjoy pain.

That said:

The ideal Build

+4 Anubis Helm (+50% Damage to Boss Helm) - Gemini
+4 Daeva Wings (+50% Damage to Boss Middle) - Gemini
+4 Dragon Shenron - Addax
+1/3 Str +4 Diabolus Armor - Gloom Card
RIGHT HAND: +10 Scalpel (Doppel, Thanatos, TG)
LEFT HAND: +10 Orcish Axe (Phreeoni, AK, AK, Mao Guai)
+9 Diabolus Boots (Firelocker card)
+4 Nydhogs Shadow Garb (Deviling)
Ring of Flame Lord
All in One Ring | Alternatives: DRing (Owl Baron) OR Bloodied Shackle Ball (With Shackles)
Picky or Orc pet (Type @petfriendly 1000)

Spare Weapon: +10 Main Guiche/Orcish Axe 3 Phreeoni's + AK

Potions:
Deadly Poison Bottle
Cursed Water
Assumptio Scrolls
Ketupats (on autopot)
Ygg Seed (If on 0 SP due to thana)
Panacea (for silence or poison)

Dual Character: Priest to cast Assumptio on you and Impostio Manus, Gloria, etc.

Stats:
Str: 92 ~ 99 + 28 (Make it dividable by 10)
Agi: 1
Vit: 99
INT: 1
DEX: Rest of Stats (Must achieve at least 228 hit otherwise you will miss him, with the spare weapon you will need 448 hit to hit 100%)
LUK: 1

The Strategy:
1. Buff yourself and tuck your priest into the corner. EDP, Cursed water applied.
2. Find bee and backslide into a wall so he can't knock you back.
3. Auto attack until he is at 60%.
4. At 60%, he will AGI UP. Swap to x3 Phreeoni weapon and reapply cursed water.
5. When he hits 50% swap your weapon and reapply your cursed water, and he will go through metamorphosis.
6. Reapply EDP + Cursed water while you wait and swap back to your main orcish axe.
7. Just autopilot and relax until he dies.

Note: All in One Ring casts tarot card of fate which sometimes warps the mvp. You can use any +9 boots. You only really need a picky if you are 1 str shy of making your str dividable by 10 otherwise use the orc that gives +10 ATK.

Berserk Build

1. Swap out the Gemini Cards from the build above and put in a Lord Knight Card and Nightmare
2. Swap out Mao Guai card for an extra phreeoni card (Must achieve 428 HIT but 400 is fine)
3. Get a Jack of Castle Bat lower
4. Get a devotion Pally second character with max HP (Tao, 3 Addax's, Omnis wings, Spore card in drings, bradium shield, Deviling card, etc)
5. Autopot ketupats with your Pally and devote your sinx.
6. Lure the Bee with your sinx into a corner and berserk. (If silenced, use Panacea).
7. Watch him die in about 30 seconds.

Note: This build is more expensive, and takes longer to set up than it does to kill the bee. If your pally doesn't have deviling, he will die when he receives that meteor assault damage x2.

Stats:
STR 90 ~ 99 (divisable by 10)
AGI 1
VIT Rest of Stats
INT 1
DEX 80 ~ 90 (400 would be enough to get him when he agis up, but not 100%)
LUK 1

For Peasants and Poor People

1. If you have no Thanatos Card, then swap out a +10 Mes for a +7-10 Ice Pick [Doppel].
2. If you have no +9 shoes, then use a Shackle + Bloodied ball combo.
3. If you have no Nyds, use a Diabolus Manteau/Valkyrie Manteau
4. It's fairly difficult to try survive without any less than this.

Have fun and goodluck trying to kill bee. I hope you all suffer as much as I did x

Last edited by dominic361 (07-04-20 09:28:11)

#2 05-04-20 23:20:00

Megitsune

Re: Beelzebub Guide - Bee the best

diabolus manteau are much better rather than valkyrie

since valkyrie manteau only provide reflect damage for thief class

#3 06-04-20 00:34:56

papichulo

300 hit would miss if BEE go agi up.
390 hit doesnt miss.
it is desirable to have nightmare card (anti sleep) if  you want afk attack
bee dont have skill to remove your weapon element,

also aloevera is really good for  extra damage

I agree with the devo setup and its expense big_smile

Last edited by papichulo (06-04-20 00:35:34)

#4 06-04-20 00:45:43

dominic361

papichulo wrote:

300 hit would miss if BEE go agi up.
390 hit doesnt miss.
it is desirable to have nightmare card (anti sleep) if  you want afk attack
bee dont have skill to remove your weapon element,

also aloevera is really good for  extra damage

I agree with the devo setup and its expense big_smile

Which is why I said to keep an extra weapon with phreeonis to hit the bee on his agi up otherwise you will totally miss. After agi up bee removes my weapon element, I'm not sure why or what causes it, but as he casts it I lose my cursed water. Oh yeah aloevera is an optional one, can rarely die with it if he double bowling bashes you though.

Yeah autopilot mode is much better lmao

If I missed anything let me know I'll put it in

#5 06-04-20 00:50:19

dominic361

Megitsune wrote:

diabolus manteau are much better rather than valkyrie

since valkyrie manteau only provide reflect damage for thief class

Pft, I dunno what these poor people use lmao

The reflect from the valk mant might add up over the course of the fight though so I added it anyway

#6 06-04-20 01:07:57

Kebs

dominic361 wrote:

Which is why I said to keep an extra weapon with phreeonis to hit the bee on his agi up otherwise you will totally miss. After agi up bee removes my weapon element, I'm not sure why or what causes it, but as he casts it I lose my cursed water.

Is it because you are switching weapon when he agi ups, hence you lose the weapon property?

#7 06-04-20 01:34:13

senchou

Quite a few mistakes. Bee doesn't remove endow, you're removing it, as Kebs stated above. Bee is level 98 with 110 agi, which means you only need 20+98+110=228 hit to get 100% hit chance. You lose a lot of attack by using the stone curse immune lower headgear. You should be using the +50 attack lower with x2 Gemini-S58 Cards instead. Shackles + BSB is the highest damage for you. You don't need +9 shoes with Firelock. Ring of Flame Lord is +2str, +15atk, and 2% chance to cast Bowling Bash level 5, which is 300%(x2) damage, which nets more dps than Dring (bonus2 bAddClass,Class_All,3, same as TG card) and Owl Baron (3% damage increase).

#8 06-04-20 03:36:51

dominic361

senchou wrote:

Quite a few mistakes. Bee doesn't remove endow, you're removing it, as Kebs stated above. Bee is level 98 with 110 agi, which means you only need 20+98+110=228 hit to get 100% hit chance. You lose a lot of attack by using the stone curse immune lower headgear. You should be using the +50 attack lower with x2 Gemini-S58 Cards instead. Shackles + BSB is the highest damage for you. You don't need +9 shoes with Firelock. Ring of Flame Lord is +2str, +15atk, and 2% chance to cast Bowling Bash level 5, which is 300%(x2) damage, which nets more dps than Dring (bonus2 bAddClass,Class_All,3, same as TG card) and Owl Baron (3% damage increase).

I've actually tried it exactly the way you described it. Here were my issues: By swapping out 2 addax cards that's a 20% loss in hp, with no +9 diabolus boots and firelocker, another 10% and 6 def. It's not about the strength in either of those cards but the survivability. With Bee he can cast bowling bash twice in a row which with the build you describe can wipe you with assumptio and angelus.

With the accessories there are so many combinations and I struggle to notice any difference. The fastest I've noticed would be Ring of Flame Lord + All in One Ring. Since I don't know the code of the All in One Ring I can't really calculate it. But with The Ring of the Flame Lord and The Ring of Resonance combo you get:
2% Chance Level 1 Lex (2% increase)
5% Level 5 Sonic Blow Chance (800% of atk)
2% Investigate Chance (Which is multiplied heavily by the card effects and Bee's 200 vit)
5% Meteor Assault Chance (440% of atk)

So why not this combination? This, plus Bowling bash at a 2% chance will improve damage a lot. You then keep the firelocker for health. You also benefit from assumptio and quagmire (slows bee's agi up) which are useful.

I haven't tried every combination out there so I can't really say with confidence which is better, but here is every combination I have in mind:
All in one ring + Dring (Owl Baron)
All in one ring + Ring of Flame Lord
Ring of Flame Lord + Dring (Owl Baron)
Ring of Flame Lord + Ring of Resonance
Dring (Owl Baron) + Ring (Owl Baron)
All of the above + Shackle and bloody ball

Note: Just tested them all, Ring of Flame Lord + All in One Ring do the most damage. Second was Shackle combo + Ring of Flame Lord.

Last edited by dominic361 (06-04-20 06:02:28)

#9 06-04-20 10:28:11

senchou

Beelzebub doesn't have bowling bash. He does Spiral Pierce with a 20% chance, and it has a 5 second cooldown. It's reduced by 50% by Deviling Card alone. You won't die to him as long as you keep Assumptio up. BSB is +50 flat attack, and the lower headgear is also +50 flat attack, it's definitely faster than having Firelock and Addax cards. For the All in One Ring, I have no idea what it does, I might ask the GM for the item script, but RoFL and BSB should give you a lot of raw attack. Ring of Resonance isn't that good, you don't want Sonic Blow, you don't want Tarot, and Meteor Assault doesn't work the way you think it works. The only nice skills are Occult Impaction and Lex.

#10 06-04-20 15:51:00

papichulo

senchou wrote:

Beelzebub doesn't have bowling bash. He does Spiral Pierce with a 20% chance, and it has a 5 second cooldown. It's reduced by 50% by Deviling Card alone. You won't die to him as long as you keep Assumptio up. BSB is +50 flat attack, and the lower headgear is also +50 flat attack, it's definitely faster than having Firelock and Addax cards. For the All in One Ring, I have no idea what it does, I might ask the GM for the item script, but RoFL and BSB should give you a lot of raw attack. Ring of Resonance isn't that good, you don't want Sonic Blow, you don't want Tarot, and Meteor Assault doesn't work the way you think it works. The only nice skills are Occult Impaction and Lex.

also ifrit combo, sucks, if you critical explosion, it will increase your crit rate,

crit ignore defense, which lower the damage of your ice pick

#11 07-04-20 09:24:29

dominic361

senchou wrote:

So I tested the combinations and this is what I came up with:

1.Ring of Resonance + Ring of Flame Lord doesn't work well because of sonic blow. The animation cancels your auto, despite doing 144k per SB.
2. Your build finishes the bee in around 57 seconds, but Ring of Flame Lord's Critical Explosion means 20% of your hits are crits and thana buffed.
3. By using firelocker, getting +31 str and putting 99 str, and putting All in One Ring + Ring of Flame Lord is the best build killing bee in 50-52 seconds easy. All in One Ring has: BB, Occult Impact, Meteor Assault, and Lex. These 4 skills along with the Ring of the Flame Lords BB and 15 attack give you the greatest damage output, and the extra 10 dividable strength nearly match the shackle and Bloodied Ball combo. With the Shackle and Bloodied Ball I had 584, without it I had 569 plus an extra 10% hp. Only draw back is tarot can misplace the MVP from All in One Ring.

So test it for yourself, but you helped me improve the build so thank you big_smile

#12 07-04-20 10:16:25

senchou

Critical Explosion only gives you 10 crit because it's level 1. Also, Double Attack takes Priority over Critical Strikes, so in reality, your crit chance is pretty much halved. You can get 130 str with BSB and RoFL. If you don't have a +3str Darmor, just use the +3str food from Lunakaligo, Bomber Steak. 130 str bonus is 13x2-1=25 attack, half of BSB. I can kill bee in less than 50 seconds with that build, but the most important thing is that I don't have to worry about The Lovers Card from Tarot teleporting the MVP and wasting my time.

Edit:Also, for those trying this out, the fight gets much easier the more alts your bring lol.

Last edited by senchou (07-04-20 11:02:58)

#13 07-04-20 12:02:18

papichulo

especially when gospel
2x attack + 20all stats are triggered. less than a minute big_smile

#14 11-04-20 11:45:02

funnytone

noob question
Instead of cursed water, can I used elemental scrolls?
RMS states that beel only receive 25% from poison damage.

#15 11-04-20 20:28:00

papichulo

funnytone wrote:

noob question
Instead of cursed water, can I used elemental scrolls?
RMS states that beel only receive 25% from poison damage.

You can, its good to use earth scroll, when your aoe skill procure, you might able to kill hell fly

Also, curse water will turn your element into shadow, so no worries about poison element

#16 13-07-21 17:37:03

Solaris

Thanks Dominic, this is a great guide. To the others as well though who contributed to great discussion and content. I am just returning to RO so please excuse my question, would it make sense to use sandstorm [4] instead of scalpel [3]? I wonder does the additional 1 more slot on sandstorm if properly slotted would produce more damage. Just asking, and sorry to bump up and old topic smile

Board footer